Friday, August 3, 2012

It is near the end of the week and one side of my head says I have really gotten a lot done and I am well on my way towards being organized and well planned for when the kids come to school next Thursday.  The other side of my head, no surprise, suggests that I have a million things that I haven't nailed down yet and I will fly into the school year once again holding on by the seat of my pants.

I have the first two days covered and the first week is covered.  After that I am not certain that what I envision for my classroom is what will take place or for that matter is what I am planning what I want to take place.

One of the fun things about writing a mostly anonymous blog is whether or not I make sense is really not that high a priory or issue.  Needless to say I will know more when I come into contact with my students.  For now all I can do is push the furniture around and hope everything has a place when the music starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment